If you are looking for one of the most sophisticated, elegant, beautiful drinks out there today, look no further. The Absolut Berri Acai Berri Sophisticated is a delicious and attractive cocktail that is the perfect thing to serve at any special occasion. This drink is just right for a couple looking for a signature cocktail for their wedding, for a New Year’s Eve bash, or for toasting a particularly happy event…or just for when you feel like enjoying something a little different.
The drink features the newest flavor from Absolut, Absolut Berri Acai. This new flavored vodka features the tastes of acai berry, blueberry, and pomegranate to create a new taste experience unlike any other. The cocktail also involves muddle blueberries, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, and Perrier-Jouet NV champagne, making it an excellent choice for those who love to enjoy something rather more…well, sophisticated!
Be sure to use only the freshest of ingredients in this cocktail. After all, this drink calls for only the best, so take the extra step to ensure that all of the fruit ingredients are fresh. It really does make a big difference in the taste of the drink when artificial ingredients are used. So if you are going to make the effort to create this complex and delicious cocktail, make sure you do not cheapen it with artificial or frozen ingredients. It really is worth the effort!
ABSOLUT BERRI ACAI BERRI SOPHISTICATED
1 part Absolut Berri Acai vodka
5 fresh blueberries
1 part fresh lime juice
1 part simple syrup
4 parts Perrier-Jouet NV champagne, chilled
3 fresh blueberries on a stick, for garnish
1. Chill a champagne flute by filling it with ice cubes and cold water. Set it aside to chill while preparing the cocktail.
2. In a mixing glass, muddle the blueberries. Pour in the Absolut Berri Acai vodka, fresh lime juice, and simple syrup. Add ice, then cover the mixing glass with a cocktail shaker top and shake the mixture vigorously until it is well frosted.
3. Empty the ice cubes and cold water from the champagne flute.
4. Strain the mixture from the cocktail shaker into the chilled champagne flute.
5. Top off the drink with four measures of the chilled Perrier-Jouet NV champagne.
6. Garnish the drink using three fresh blueberries on a stick as decoration. Serve and enjoy!
1. Absolut Berri Açaí – Açaí & Blueberry Flavored Vodka
2. Absolut Berri Acai Drink Recipes by Bar None Drinks